Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Dec 31, 2008

Here You Go!

I finally updated my blog! For those of you who haven't seen my house, I finally posted a few pictures! I don't have pictures of the rest of the house and It's already changed in the last few months! But we love it! So we hope you enjoy the pics! Also check out our little puppy--He is so darn tootin' cute--but I may be biased : )

WHEN PLAQUE ATTACKS (Under Link List)
Check out the video I had to make for school!--Some of you may recognize the actors--It's only 2 minutes long! Enjoy! And hurry cause I have to take it off the internet soon.

The Schowengerdts

3 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

I LOVE your plaque attacks video! It is so cute.

bobandhaley said...

Just so you know, You are on my blog list.. remember, you were there when I did it. You were the 2nd one on there. You must be looking under the wrong name, look at the S's. I love you Dee Dee!

Tiffani said...

Fun to catch up on your guys and your cute little dog! Sounds like you had a great Christmas!

PS loved the plaque video!