Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Feb 26, 2010

If anyone is still out there....

If anyone is still out there and hasn't given up hope that I'm still here...this entry is for you. And thanks for sticking around!

I am happy to report that Drew and I are still alive and doing well!

1. We painted our family room and added some new accessories so one day I'll take a pic and put it on the blog! It only took us 6 months to get it done! We finished it in December (the paint was what I bought with my birthday money) We're not procrastinators (wink, wink)

2. I graduate in April!!!! Horray!!! I'm so excited, words can't explain!

3. Drew and I are still hard at work and both enjoying our careers! There are still many days that I can't believe I'm a teacher but I am loving every minute of it and couldn't ask for a better class!

4. Stay tuned, who knows, spring break is coming up and I might actually put some updated pictures on this thing.

Thanks for being so loyal!

Until next time,

Lyndee and Drew

3 comments:

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

She does exist! I was just looking at you blog the other day and saw that it had been months since you blogged. Glad your back!

The Mattei Family said...

I was starting to worry the first graders had taken you ransom or something. I'm glad to see you blogging again. It was also alot of fun going out to lunch with you the other day, thanks for inviting us :)

Heather said...

Yay! Glad to hear from you. I hope we can see you guys again sometime soon!!!