Hey everyone, just a quick update:
I'll be teaching first grade next year (finally full salary)
I only have 2 days left this year and then it's SUMMER!
I'm going to miss my kids so much! I know I'm going to be crying all day Friday
I've been teary eyed for the last 2 weeks!
Okay--now to why this post is called Herbalife is the life!
Anyone who knows me well knows that I can be very shy. And the last thing you or I would think is that I would be a salesperson because that takes me way out of my comfort zone. However, I feel so passionate about this product that I decided to become a distributor. I'm not in it for the money since I am fortunate enough to have my career but I do want people to be healthy, have more energy and feel good about the way they look!
My mom;
She has lost over 40lbs even after double knee surgery
My sister:
She has lost 30lbs and several pant sizes
My bro-in-law
He was diagnosed with liver disease and our family feels that herbalife has saved his life. He has lowered is Triglicerides 100 points!
Me:
Yesterday was my first day on the products and I am seriously shocked at how much better I feel. I didn't even realize that I could feel this good! This being my 2nd day, I've already noticed an increase in my energy and am so excited for my future results!
So herbalife basically takes all of the nutrients, vitamins and minerals and combines them into tablet form so that you can be a healthier you! There is so much more to say about it but if you or anyone you know think you might benefit from herbalife please let me know! Again, I really am not trying to "make a sale" I just want everyone to feel as good as myself and my family feel!
I'll keep you updated on my success because I know that more than just increased energy is around the corner!
Love ya all' and thanks for reading!

2 comments:
Good luck with the last day of school :) And YAY for full salary!!! I'd love to get together with you guys, do weekdays or weekends work better for you?
Thanks Heather! Probably Weekends work better for Drew. We should shoot for the end of June or anytime in July :)
Post a Comment