Our bathrooms
1. downstairs 1/2 bathroom
2. Upstairs bathroom
3. Master bathroom
Master bedroom: Last year we got a King sized bedroom set.
3 other bedrooms:
1. Guest room but we haven't done much to it because this will eventually be a nursery. No, that is not an announcement
2. Another spare room: My nieces love to sleep in this room when they stay over
3. This bedroom we made into our office and our catch all room. I am so happy to report that we are cleaning this room out this week and buying some new furniture and painting. So I will need to update this picture hopefully soon.


View from the kitchen. Drew and I like to watch movies or tv while we cook. Off to the left are 3 doors. One to our lovely walk-in pantry, the next one leads to the laundry room then to the garage and the third door is our downstairs bathroom.

8 comments:
Lyndee your house looks so good. It is so bright, I love it. I especially love your master bedroom. I am a little jealous - our house still has a long way to go. It really does look great, thanks for putting up pictures!
Thanks Paige. It took some time getting to this point and there is still more that we want to do, but really, I think that is part of the fun. I hope to see your house soon or if you ever get time you should post some pictures. We miss you guys. Thanks for checking our blog : )
Hooray for a post! Your house looks so cute. I am a little jealous that you have a house. Who knows how much longer we will be renting.
Love the picture and maybe I can see it in person some day (hint hint) It really looks great!
Please don't post these pictures. It make Paige and I jealous to think that we paid the same for our house yet yours is twice as nice. It looks awesome though.
Lyndee your house is so sweet! I love the comforter in your master bedroom, and I love how high you hung the curtain rods in there. I'm going to have to remember that trick.
Wow, people check by blog?! You guys are so patient and nice because we know I don't update that often. But Summer Break is in just 5 weeks so hopefully I will do better with updating.
Your house has definitely changed a lot since I was there last! And it looks great! You guys have put a lot of work into it and it looks like it was worth it! I miss you and hope we can play more this summer since you will be out of school.
Post a Comment