Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Nov 8, 2008

The Nose Job

Sox had surgery. His poor little nostrils had to be enlarged cause he couldn't breathe very well. He has to wear a cone for the next 10 days! He looks kind of silly and he runs into things a lot, but you can totally hear the difference in his breathing so it's going to be great for him in the long run. So our adorable baby Sox is doing ok.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so excited you have a puppy! My dog Zeus ran away a few weeks ago and we haven't seen him since :( I've been so sad!

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

You need to post pictures of your puppy. I need to see your house still. We will have to do something when I come into town over christmas. Good luck with school.

Tiffani said...

Poor little guy! No fun! Hopefully he is healing well! Happy Holidays (a little early)