Wow! It's been a while since I've written, so let me catch you up
1. Drew and I are Parents!!!
We now are proud owners of the cutest little puppy you ever did see. Sox is our pride
and joy. We've been having so much fun with him and love him to pieces. I'll try to get
around to putting up pictures.
2. So You Think You Can Dance Concert
I had a blast with my Sister, Cousin, Mom, and Bro! It was Awesome!!!
3. Halloween
I know I'm so mean, but I had to dress up Sox. He was a little bumble bee! What a cutie!
4. School
School is the reason that I haven't blogged in so long. I have been so busy! The program is
proving to be a lot of work. It has been so much fun though and I absolutely love my
Cohort! We have way too much fun! I start in the classroom next week and I'm really
excited, let's just hope I'm ready. I still have so much to do before the semester ends and
it's hard not to hyperventalate.
Anyway, all is well and Drew and I are as happy as can be!

1 comment:
Hey glad your back to blogging. Good luck with school.
Post a Comment