HOORAY!!! I got tickets to the
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE tour! I'm going with my mom, my sister, my cousin, and my brother and his girlfriend! I am so excited! They come to Salt Lake September 23! I probably jinxed Chelsea with my last blog because she didn't make it through last weeks round, but she is part of the top ten so she'll be on tour! It is going to be so awesome! The tickets were rediculously expensive but I know it will be worth it!
4 comments:
your so funny. I think i will be back in utah the day before school starts. let me know when you want to get together.
I found your blog through Jaycee's blog. So fun to see pics of you and our hubby!
PS- I loved this show too!
so you change your backgrounds but you don't post anything new. I want something new!
i like your new background
Post a Comment