So You Think You Can Dance has become my new favorite show. This season is almost over but I'm rooting for Chelsea H. from Orem, Utah!! Go Chelsea! If you haven't seen this show and you love dance, you need to see it! I finally tuned in this year after my sister pushed and pushed and she was so right, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! So even if you enjoy watching dance even a little then you need to tune into this show. It may be a little late to get into it this season but for sure tune in next year.
Wipeout! Absolutely hillarious! Adds much laughter and is good for the soul!
Fall's line up is looking pretty good! Hope you find one to curl up and watch with your honey!
I highly recomend Pushing Daisies. It's a really cute, funny, and charming show! Well, enjoy summer while you can cause it's fading fast! Love ya all

2 comments:
I forgot how much you love and can get into shows. Hope your doing good and everything.
your alive!! i know, i love so you think you can dance. i did at one time think i could dance. that didn't turn out so good. that was in the olden days when lyndee and i danced
Post a Comment