Jul 10, 2008
Home Sweet Home
Hooray! Drew and I bought our first home! It's in the cutest little neighborhood with a ton of young families. They are always out taking walks with their kids! We are having so much fun! I've been working on all of the decorating and Drew has been loving our yard! A few weeks ago, Drew's parents came and helped us fix up our yard and I planted my first little garden (with the help of Lana). Aww, it's so cute! On the fourth Drew and I painted our bathroom and Drew put in a new light fixture! It turned out so great! Pictures of the Schowengerdt home will be coming soon, so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so excited to see the pictures. Hurry hurry!
when i get back to utah i so want to see your house. you wont be able to aviod me cause we are going to work together. hahaha
yes... please pics! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment