Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Jan 10, 2009

Why is Everyone Leaving Me?

Carson and Paige are now officially living in Oregon. They got there safely and I believe are doing well, but I already miss them terribly! : (

Haley and Bob are in Cyprus (The Country) and as far as I can tell are doing well too, but I miss my Lee Lee! I especially miss talking to her--hopefully they get thier phone up soon!

I'm sure they are having a blast though--What a fun adventure!

So Carson, Paige, Haley and Bob--I miss you guys and hope you are having fun

2 comments:

bobandhaley said...

I miss talking to you to Dee Dee! We still have not got our internet set up yet... (but we are stealing it from a neighbor right now... Don't tell) We are doing well and have moved into our new apartment(or flat as they call them)and it is nice! I will take pictures and post them on my blog. I will try to call you today! I love you and miss you. Tell Drew Bob says xxooXOo(hug hug, kiss kiss, big hug, big kiss, little kiss)

The Mattei Family said...

I'm still here for you *hug*. I may not live in provo but I am in Utah and would love to play anytime! Well anytime your not in school and i'm not working but I usually have weekends off including fridays so let me know when you have an open day and we'll play :)