Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Apr 29, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Time flies when you are having fun!!! Drew and I just had our 2 year anniversary! Here's a picture from our honeymoon in California--We had a blast and have been loving life ever since!


Here's a few more fun pics to remember








Drew's Bug Face: So darn tootin' cute!






Sad Lyndee because her favorite ride was closed :(










"Mind Thy Head" Drew









We found the Dream Team and got Dream Fast Passes!


4 comments:

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Congrats on 2 years!

bobandhaley said...

Fun pictures! Happy 2 Year Anniversary! (late). I am so excited to see you when we come!!! Yeah for the USA! I miss it!

Heather said...

Happy anniversary! I love the pictures!!!

The Mattei Family said...

Congrats on your 2nd year! The pictures were way cute!