Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Jun 5, 2013

Giggles and Funny Faces

Quinn was so excited to see Conference!
 
Don't ask me how I came up with that sound because I really don't know. I was trying to get them to be happy and I was making funny faces and silly sounds and that one did the trick for Quinn. She just started laughing so I pulled out the camera.  Austin just thought I was weird, but hey, I got one out of out two to laugh.
 
 
Story Time (Sorry it is sideways. I had to prop it up and that was the only way it would work but I think you will get the gist of it.)
 
 
Both Austin and Quinn love books, but they especially love Where's Spot?  I think they just really like the part when I say "No!"  Just so you know, it is different animals saying "No" in the book so I try to do different voices, so I think that is why they think it is so funny. Don't worry, I am quite aware of how stupid I sound but I will do almost anything for a laugh.
 
Austin woke up really happy!
 
Austin is usually laughing, especially if Dad is around. Oh, and did you like Quinn's dance? I did, but  I really liked Drew's singing.

1 comment:

Paige said...

That laugh is the cutest thing ever! I love how she just goes and goes, while Austin just looks at you! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Can't wait to see you--and those cute kids, in a month!