Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Jun 4, 2013

Baby Blessings!

What a day! Drew blessed Austin and Quinn on May 5, 2013.
He did an awesome job! I, of course, blubbered through the whole thing!

We were a little worried since it was during their naptime (as you can see Austin is yawning in this picture) But they both did great! Austin kicked his little feet during his entire blessing and Quinn I thought for sure was going to start screaming but she was fine as soon as they started bouncing her.
Love Austin's hat! What a stud muffin!










 We had a lot of family come and support us and it was so nice to have them there for this special occasion!











Grandma and Grandpa Johanson (Mom and Dad) made us French Toast back at our house and we had a yummy breakfast! It was a perfect day!

Grandma J and Quinn
 


One happy family!

Hugs for Quinn

Hugs for Austin

1 comment:

bobandhaley said...

So cute Lyn! I really like the blessing outfits.