Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Apr 5, 2013

Play Time, Tummy Time, Dinosaurs and More....

6 Months old Today! Hooray! Here are a few fun things we have been doing over the past month!


PLAY TIME......

Tuck saw how much fun Austin and Quinn were having
during play time and decided he wanted to join in.

Play time with daddy
Austin, no kicking your sister please.
(I went to clean out their bottles and when I came back Austin
had turned and was kicking his sister)


TUMMY TIME.....


Why hello there Tuck!
DINOSAURS.... wait....did you say dinosaurs?


Oh...yep....dinosaurs! Holy Cow! They are not extinct!





And More.....


Future missionary
Elder Austin John Schowengerdt

Little Ballerina

So Handsome
Getting so big

Mom was having a little bit too much fun! C'mon Mom!


Wow! Learning how to hold our own bottles!

Can I help Mom? Please?


Thank you (Not so sure Austin likes it when Quinn helps)

Check out my cowboy boots!

 I can't believe they are 6 months already! Wow does time fly when you are having fun! Thanks for reading : )


1 comment:

Paige said...

Oh Lyndee they are so cute! I can't believe they are six months already. I love that last picture of Quinn. We are already excited to see you in July!