Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Mar 2, 2013

Thing 1 and Thing 2


Great News! Austin is off of his monitor! Last night was his first night in nearly 5 months that he didn't have to be hooked up.  I slept better than I thought I would.  He is doing great and I am so happy that we don't have to deal with all those wires and lugging around his monitor everywhere we go.  It was so nice giving him a bath last night and being able to rub lotion all over his tummy instead of being careful about not getting lotion on his leads.

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! This was one of my favorite days to teach first grade! I miss it but I'm having so much fun with my own Thing 1 and Thing 2.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

If we didn’t have birthdays,
you wouldn’t be you.
If you’d never been born,
well then what would you do?
If you’d never been born,
well then what would you be?
You might be a fish!
Or a toad in a tree!
You might be a doorknob!
Or three baked potatoes!
You might be a bag full of
hard green tomatoes.
Or worse than all that…
Why, you might be a WASN’T!
A Wasn’t has no fun at all.
No, he doesn’t.
A Wasn’t just isn’t. He just
isn’t present. But you…
You ARE YOU!
And, now isn’t that pleasant!




 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

They are so darling! I'm glad thy are both healthy and well.