Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Mar 1, 2013

Month 4 Was Not a Bore

This last month was a blast! Austin and Quinn turned 4 months old on February 5, 2013.


This month they have learned:
1. how to roll over
2. Austin has learned how to blow rasberries
3. they are giggling and talking more
4. they sometimes hold hands with each other (accidentally of course)
5. they love to look at themselves in the mirror
6. they have noticed each other and love to smile and talk to one another.

Holding Hands:
Can I get an Awwwww!?

Here are their 4 month check up stats:


Austin: 4 months old
12.7 lbs
23 1/2 inches
Still on his Apnea Monitor
Quinn: 4 months old
10.11 lbs
22 1/2 inches
Compared to other full term 4 month olds, Austin is in the 5th percentile and Quinn is in the 1st percentile. Compared to other 4 month old premies, Austin and Quinn are in the 50th percentile in height and weight.


Not the best video but at least my voice is absolutely adorable (sarcasm). I caught them holding hands and ran and grabbed the camera.  After I took a picture I started filming but they let go soon after. But I caught it on film. Hooray!

3 comments:

bobandhaley said...

So cute Lyn. I need to come over and see them soon.

Lyndee and Drew said...

Thanks Hay. Just give me a call when you have time. I usually don't have much going on. Just hanging out at home with Austin and Quinn. Miss you and can't wait to see you.

Paige said...

Oh Lyndee they are so cute! I love the first picture. They are so smiley. Can't wait to see you guys!